In 1971, Henry Clark began a small machine shop serving the local wood products industry. As the company grew, the company started doing steel fabrication and millwright work in the local industrial plants. Mr. Clark’s three sons, Mike, Jerry, and Tony worked in the business and were the key drivers in the growth of the business. In 1989, one of the Clark brothers left Precision Fab & Machine and began working for a company in pneumatic air handling. In 1992, the Clark brothers purchased the pneumatic air handling company and merged it with Precision Fab & Machine to form WPS Industries.
In 2016 WPS Industries was purchased by Industrial Service Solutions, who serves as our new Parent Company.
• Honesty and Integrity
• Work hard & have fun in our work
• Team-focused & family-focused workplace
• Honor our commitments
• Do the right thing & do it with excellence
• Can-do attitude
• Custom steel fabrication
• Pneumatic air conveying systems
• Air abatement systems
• Custom material handling machinery
• Mechanical conveying systems
• Construction services
• Project Management
• Wood Products
• Cement / Mining
• Alternative Fuels
Industry Certifications and Licenses
WPS Industries holds contractor licenses in multiple states.
WPS Industries is fully committed to delivering our customers the highest quality products and services. Our policy is to consistently exceed our customers’ requirements for quality and create long-term customer relationships. WPS’s written quality assurance program is facilitated by our onsite certified welding inspector. WPS aims to:
• Focus our efforts toward superior customer satisfaction.
• Strive to achieve exceptional customer defined quality and service.
• Consistently satisfy and exceed customers’ requirements for quality to create long-term customer relationships.
• The WPS team is dedicated to ensuring customer code requirements are satisfied or exceeded.
WPS Industries Safety Policy Statement
It is the desire of WPS Industries to establish the safest working conditions for our employees. We are committed to our established safety plan. It is our intention to comply with all local, state, and federal safety requirements. Management shall commit all necessary resources, responsibility and accountability to all levels of management and to each employee for the safety program.
We feel a special responsibility to the protection of our greatest assets and most valuable resource – the lives of our people.
About Industrial Service Solutions
INDUSTRIAL SERVICE SOLUTIONS (ISS) IS A UNIQUELY POSITIONED COMPANY…
• To deliver a broad set of comprehensive “cost, quality, and speed” service solutions critical to process equipment across a diverse set of end-user markets.
• To serve a wide variety of industries, such as power generation; oil and gas; pulp and paper; chemical and petrochemical; tire and rubber; metals and mining; water and waste water; and other industrial and commercial markets.
• To offer expertise in a wide variety of equipment and application, including valves and actuation; motors and generators; pumps; compressors and coolers; boilers and heat exchangers; mixers and extruders; both process-equipment and electrical-equipment controls; and many other types of peripheral equipment.
• To provide value propositions, such as onsite field service, regionally based shop services, and a broad range of supply services.
• To serve customers nationwide from our 50 U.S.-based shops and service locations.
ISS Company Culture
Industrial Services Solutions emanates “forceful optimism.”
We are a team of self-confident associates who have can-do attitudes and always strive to anticipate, learn, and adapt but are not afraid to act.
We recognize and reward the behavioral traits of integrity, character, candor, humor, teamwork, and both individual and joint accountability.
ISS culture enables us to offer small-company competitiveness with large-company capabilities and process disciplines.
Customer-centric biases committed to earning and retaining longstanding relationships of trust
High respect for every associate who wears our uniform regardless of title, position, or skillset
Quick response, low cost structures, and a personal commitment to delivery of high-quality service
Disciplined processes for associate recruiting, training development and safety best practices, and a comprehensive compensation and benefits plans for talent retention
Technical depth for equipment, service applications, and industry certifications; and reinvestment in competitive shops, machinery, and tools
A nationwide geographic footprint, a broad set of field, shop, and supply value propositions serving multiple industrial and commercial markets